Happy boxing day? LOL

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~

Well there isn't really a point in saying that, right...
But anyway..

Christmas went like...
How it went for the past few years.
Except for the fact that I was doing something more productive now.
Work.

Ah well, I'm not a christian so....

Oh by the way, I went to Amanda's Christmas party the night before.
I never really been to a Christmas party before, and I wonder if all they do during parties are...
Playing Duelmasters?
LOL.
But yeah, the food was great... The "sharing time" with Mingwei was great, everything was great except for the fact that...

I MISSED MY LAST BUS (because Samuel had to use 5 minutes for every turn when playing dm)
So I spent my night over at Jeremy's house.
Watching random videos on TV. He had a computer TV, so it was pretty cool...

And yeah.. Time flies like that.

Kinda realised my dm deck is getting from bad to worse, mainly cuz I've been trying to stuff all my good cards inside...
I forgot my very first tactic of using low mana creatures.
And so a little fixes here and there...
YEAH TIME FLIES LIKE THAT TOO.

Blog is boring without pictures, I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)