stupid music players.

Mixpod is going to annoy the balls out of me.
I can't even put proper songs on my playlist, and it's mainly because of copyright issues.
Song like these on Youtube, when it is seemingly the "official" version, can't be broadcast anyhow.
But seriously, if you can put it on Youtube, where EVERYONE can see it, why can't you put it on my blog, where only a tiny number of people can see it?
Just find these "copyright" shit a bit pointless.
Just wanna screw up the lives of youths.
-Screw you, vevo.-

Next, even songs with a littlest acknowledgement of the official artist..
CAN'T be put on my playlist.
Like wtf? (refer to picture below)
So it's not really my fault if the song on my blog's in Chinese, Korean, whateverblahblahblah.
If you guys have any better music playing widgets to recommend, leave a tag please.

And yeah, I may be changing my blogging platform to Livejournal.
Blogger's really laggy and shit.
And the template edition's pissing me off.

Yeah, everything seems to be pissing me off.
It took me so long to achieve peace...



When will you realise? ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)