awesome day out.

It has really been a while since I went out with Saimen, Bonn, and Leslie.
Brother Junli and my junior Andrew was there as well.
And today, since Saimen asked me whether I wanted to "see them fly", I couldn't say no, right?
Anyway, I've got like... a week to study for the next paper.
So... No harm experiencing "a day of a kite flyer's life".

And it was way more inspiring than I thought it would be!
When I saw the kite flying freely in the sky, I felt an immediate affection towards kite flying. (sounds so cliche).
But anyway, it looks really fun!
*Saimen flying his kite.*

Fyi, this kite is remote controlled, no strings attached.
Not those kind of kites you see at Marina Barrage.
Yeah, this kind of kite.

We slacked around at the GoFlyKite shop throughout the afternoon, playing flight simulators.
Memories of my 3-month training for the Basic Aero Wing course suddenly gushed into my head.
Man, I kinda miss those days....



Night flying was even more awesome, with the LED lights on the kites.
So.... it kinda look like fireflies flying in the sky.
Giant fireflies.
*Bonn reluctantly smiling to the camera*
You have to be at the scene yourself to...
Feel mesmerized or something?
LOL.
It's at Riverside Point by the way, so you guys can go check it out.
Really freaking awesome.

And I've decided, I'm buying one of those kites after my O levels.
Forget about the helly, this is so much better.
And brother Junli is creating a flying team, so I hope I can join it or something?
And maybe perform for next year's CCA Showcase/Open House.


Inspiring day indeed.




Wait, does it still matter?
NO IT DOESN'T!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)