stfu?

English O Level oral today.
Waiting outside the examination room was really boring, and I don't really think the people preparing their "reading aloud" and "picture discussion" could focus because the school is so fucking noisy.
Well, how about this.
I'm sure you inconsiderate assholes wouldn't want people to be all noisy and distracting you during your major examination.
So please, for the next 9 schooling days, stfu.
Please spread the word around, the whole school needs to know this.
And don't be offended in any way, it's for the better good.
If you're a quiet guy/gal, you're cool alright.

Especially you guys, stfu.



And yeah, I'm sure many of you guys seen my hair today.
So.... What the heck is with all the reactions.

*laughs immediately*

*don't know whether to laugh or to cry*

*oooh, nice to touch*

Okay, I admit it's nice to touch.
But seriously... Is it THAT bad?
I think it's pretty...

...

bad.

It looks a little like this hairstyle, with that "puff of hair" in the middle.
Wait...
Now that's better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)