Internet Y U DO DIS


My Internet connection has been REALLY SHIT these days. It has been 2 weeks since I had a proper ROUND of Counter Strike without those LAG SPIKES disrupting my fucking game.
Maybe it is because of my graphic card or my laptop overheating, but I highly doubt so as this lappy is still able to "display" 3D images properly.
Or maybe it's because of somebody who is 22 years old (already, pls) and yet not doing any fucking shit but downloading and watching movies on her fucking macbook almost the whole day and taking a huge toll on my Internet connection?

Hmm, I wonder..

Well anyway, whenever I get pissed off by the lag (which I always do within an hour into the game), I play Pokemon (Y).
I actually bothered to try to breed Pokemon with perfect stats (which I would NEVER had done if I can play my lappy properly), this just shows how fucking bored I am.
And on my journey training and breeding hundreds of eggs I
FINALLY FOUND MY FIRST GEN 6 SHINY.

... Although it was a bit disappointing.

I encountered my Golem (currently) as a Geodude, and you can imagine my shock and awe when I saw a golden ball (literally) in my 3DS screen.
Spr 4p 074 s.png
It looked awesome. SHINY GOLD. It even had a good ability and nature so I was thinking of adding it into my team..
But NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT that it's colour would so DRASTICALLY CHANGE upon it's evolution. I mean... LOOK AT GRAVELER!!
Spr 4p 075 s.png
IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BALL OF TURD.
It didn't expect a lot when I evolved it into a Golem. True enough, it disappointed me.
BALL OF TURD WITH HUMAN FLESH POPPING OUT.
Well, at least it's a shiny...

And....... My common test results were pretty good. I think.
Although I really didn't expect to get 23/50 for a paper I literally shat through.
At least I know some of my weaknesses now, so I guess I'll be fine...

I know, I won't be fine until I stop working at Fairprice KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF


And and and I'm REALLY looking forward to the Tianjin OIP.
Just around 2 more months till I escape this place for a whole month of awesomeness, crazy roommate and great foodies.
I sincerely hope NOTHING screws up so I can't go for the trip. Please.

Ciao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)