Woohoo.

 Typical marketing strategy these days.

Okay anyway, I encountered the signboard on my way to checking out the game shop last Friday with Speed, Sheep Marcus and Theng.
Speed suggested a brand new hobby to relieve my "always so short" temper, and it's Warhammer (google it up if you wish).
It's some mini scaled war (board) game that consisted of really cool playing pieces which includes futuristic soldiers, gigantic insects, undead and really cool stuff.
The kick of this is to paint your own playing pieces using a really fine brush... And let's just say the average playing piece is only slightly larger than your thumb.
Training for patience indeed.

But the cost of just to start the hobby kind of turned me off. LOL
Like around $50 just to get a starting army.
It's really cool to get into a hobby like that with your friends, so I'm thinking of getting it for real when I have extra cash towards the end of the year.

Speaking of $50.
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY
got the Nerf Retaliator (which costed slightly less than $50 on discount).

Happy to say, the gun is just as awesome as it seems.
Great to hold on, easy to prime, aesthetically awesome and ass-kicking ranges (easily traveled across my living room to my kitchen).

And for some of you that think that Nerf is childish and blah blah blah, here's something for you guys.

Excerpt from Pocket Esq. at Urban Taggers (urbantaggers.blogspot.com):

"There comes a time in everyone's life though where they have to decide when are they going to do what they WANT to do and stop worrying about what "society" thinks of them. A grown adult playing with toys is pretty harmless compared to a whole lot of OTHER hobbies. It's relatively inexpensive, doesn't hurt anyone and gives them fun- so who gives a shit what is supposed to be for "kids." It's shows maturity to have a hobby and be proud of it, rather than being a sheep who's been lead by what they're "supposed" to like and do. Just cos we like toys doesn't mean we don't have jobs and families, pay taxes and act grown up in other areas."

So yeah.
It's the pride in your hobby that counts.
 *I much prefer my Retaliator in "SMG" mode :)*

On a lower note,

Dinghua's (closest friend at work) leaving NTUC Fairprice in 1/1/2013.
Which is pretty sad.
I'll be left alone, leading the new bunch of small little boys.
That is, if I even stay until then.

I'm gonna miss all the crazy shit we do together, although we hardly get the same shift.
CRAZY SHIT LIKE PUTTING A TINY BANANA AT YOUR ****
Okay that's me.
LOL


Chomp chomp and brothers' night out next next week.
GET ME OUT OF STUDYING HELL ALREADY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)