Bweaaaaaaaaaarghhh

So how's life guys?

Okay.

I'm going to take up cooking very soon (from my mother).
Because I don't want to come home eating the SAME SHIT EVERY DAMN DAY COOKED BY MY GRANDMA.
You may think I'm whiny and "African kids don't even get to eat". But really. Try it everyday and you'll think that biscuits and cookies can replace your meals already.
Garlic sprouts. Soggy leafy veg dipped in layers of oil. Burnt cod. Sour curry.

And damn, my dad just went fishing in the seas last weekend and just brought some good fishes home. I was expecting a treat but..
BURNT FISHES FOR DINNER YAY

So yeah. I hope my resolve pushes me forward so maybe I can be a... uhh.. Good househusband in the future?
HAHAHAHA

Bitchy sissy spamming music and singing like shit again.
Really hate coming home nowadays.

...

Back to school.. Everything's cool..
JUST THAT HOME-COOKED FOOD SPOILS MY MOOD EVERY TIME.


Still drooling over the new Nerf Retaliator..
But I'm gonna get my hands on this baby very soon.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)