It's been a while..

Only "man" doing the night shift today (yesterday).
So things were like..
Blah blah blah..

*SO MUCH STUFF TO DO*

Blah blah blah..

But it was indeed tiring..
I'm not sure if I can even focus in my test tomorrow..

OKAY KIANNY YOU WILL FOCUS. GETTING TIRED TODAY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR PERFORMANCE TOMORROW.
I'm finally able to stack boxes of banana properly (and load tons of boxes of shit)... ALONE.
I remember I was at my very first few days of work.. Qunhan will always laugh at my constipated face when I try to lift heavy boxes.

Okay maybe I still have that constipated face, but I must say that I have improved (in terms of physical strength).. :)

Met Liwen when I went outside later on, and she treated me to one Mochi icecream.
Not really a lot but it tasted great! Hahahaha.

Bought sushi and soya milk (again) later on..
And went home.


And I'm having an obsession with drinking milk at night.
Gee.



And by the way, a customer just now asked me if a lemon was sour.
...
DOUBLE QUINCY FACEFALM!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)