HOLIDAYS

I had a really wonderful time at USS last week with my classmates, so I just wanna say thanks again for the awesome memories left behind..
Okay I'm sure you guys wanna hear about my previous week spent in Malaysia and stuff.. So.. here it is.

LAST MONDAY:
Went ice-skating with only a few of my classmates (Desh, zk and Jackson)..
Was pretty reluctant to go in the first place, as I have never ice-skated before..
But the experience that day was..

Painful.

I fell down like more than 10 times, one of which I took a critical hit to my chest.
I'm just glad I managed to walk away with some of the basics of ice-skating..
And 4 bruises on my shins and knees.

LAST TUESDAY:

Start of the Senai "Study" Trip.

Actually I find the word "study" a little unsuitable to use there.. It's more of a..
"Senai 4-Day Resort Stay".
But nonetheless, it was an exciting and rewarding trip. :)

First off we headed to the Desaru fruit farm.
They had lots of interesting stuff there.. Just name a fruit, and you got it.
It's interesting how they actually house bees for pollination of plants..

(I never knew, I thought the bees were all wild and shit)
And they don't sting.

After seeing many many fruit trees (kinda boring cuz I see fruits at work all the time).. We headed for the mini zoo.

And I was fascinated by stupid little stuff (again) like..
Rabbits.
Cocks.
RIDICULOUSLY PHOTOGENIC OSTRICH (okay I really was fascinated)
And monkeys.

What laid next was...
FREE FLOW OF DURIANZZZZ

Some of them tasted great, while some tasted really dry and bleaheifwbf.
But I'm thankful I have the chance to stuff myself with one of my favourite fruits.
Tanked around 4 durains myself. :)

-checked in at the apartment later on-

Had dinner at some roadside coffeeshop.
The thing I like about Malaysia coffeeshops are that you can have a good meal, with good friends, and have a good chat under the night sky.
Much more comfortable than confined in-house dining we're all used to.
Hardly find space like that in sg..


-Day 2-

The thing I most looked forward to: the flight experience.
So I boarded on the Cessna-172 with Nigel (after a rather long wait)..

And flew.

I actually got a taste of taxiing the plane..
And full control of the plane in mid-flight (BEST EXPERIENCE EVER).
I was a little scared that the plane will maybe, just maybe fall apart during rolling, so I actually did really "blunt" turns.
Which resulted in me almost flying to the sea.

Switched seats with Nigel on the plane mid-flight, as it was his turn to take control.
And........
I merlion-ed.
Luckily there were air-sickness bags on board..
I'm just a little bit sorry for cutting down Nigel's flight time by a bit.
:\

Plane landed, and we checked in at the hotel later on during the day.
(Didn't take pictures cuz I wasn't feeling very well, gotta stop getting fascinated by the cockpit controls and focus on the landscapes)

had a really fun time that night, playing pool..
Getting drunk..

Yeah, getting drunk.
Let's not talk about it LOL

-Day 3-

Played paintball in the morning..
And realised it was on a completely different level compared to Nerf combat (BALLS FLYING EVERYWHERE).
You couldn't even step out of the damned barrel without a good strategy, LOL.

Got wasted pretty badly, but I had fun, still.
My only regret was not using enough bullets.

Lunch in the afternoon before we went to bowl.
To my horror..
A DOUBLE MCCHICKEN ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!

*My secondary school brothers will know how I like to make crazy stuff with Mac food, like Ice-cream fries, Quadruple Cheeseburger and etc..*
A "Double McChicken" was actually one of my creations.

Actually, I don't know why I'm getting so hyped up over a burger as well.
Well, I get crazy over stupid stuff, and that's just me..

Worked out at the gym after getting thrashed in bowling..
Went for a dip in the pool and GOT MY UNDERWEAR RIPPED BY A KILLER WEDGIE..
And went for some 7-course dinner at the hotel restaurant.

Doesn't really seem like a study trip at all, huh.
Told you so. :)

-Day 4-

Shopping.
Got a good bag.
Went home.

THE NEXT DAY:

Went for the shooting club freshmen camp.
It went like blah blah blah

WATER BOMBS

blah blah blah

MARGARINE ON BOOBS

blah blah blah

DIP BODY IN FLOUR-Y WATER

blah blah blah

MORE F**KING WATER BOMBS


And some people just can't keep their mouth shut while watching the movie.
Keep spoiling the movie, knn I know you watch before already but other people want to enjoy also right.

Then some people can't even show basic respect, talking and chatting away and leaving the (lecture) theatre like their grandfather house like that.
Made the seniors stop the movie cuz they thought we thought the movie was boring.

Maybe it was, but at least show some fucking respect?
Kids nowadays, being so full of themselves.

But well, I had my revenge the next day.

We played a poorly imitated game of "running man" and I was the "finder".
The "seekers" (the fat fuck spoiling the movie the day before, and 3 girls) caught me up in a dead end.
That fat fuck was grabbing my leg while I was getting my nametag raped off by the girls.
But I held on till the very end, and somehow managed to escape (after kicking that fat fuck around)..

And after that zk told me the fat fuck wanted to punch me, if not for the crew members who were there to control the situation at that time.

COME AT ME BRO.

Grabbing my legs was the best you could do since you are so fucking fat and heavy..
You deserve some of my pity..

But still, go and die.
:P


AND SO THAT CONCLUDES MY HOLIDAYS.
Seeya guys.. Soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)