Shitheads at work: Getting rid of a slacker.

Went to work today, as usual, since I was done with my English file anywayz.

So I'm stuck with doing the outside lobby crew job for the day.
And with me was this smelly old man with a pretty huge belly.
What's special about him is that he:

- Takes customer's leftover drinks and drinks for himself, not in the open, but hides the drink and drinks it when no one's watching (wtf?).
- Takes toilet breaks once every hour, and one break lasts around 10 minutes. Without telling the manager.

I managed to find his hidden drink while he was away for his constant toilet break, and I worked with some of the other lobby crew to report this incident to the manager.
But unfortunately, that fat fucker isn't scared of ANY manager/crew leader, so all the nagging were to no avail.
But there's one REALLY fierce manager, who came after that fat man punched out.

Damn!

But he told me that action WILL be taken, and I feel kinda relieved for that.
Tanking the whole outdoor lobby ain't any fun!
Hopefully that bastard gets fired.
Ballz to him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)