Happy holidays~?

Yay for Family day.
Yay for the logistic team (saikang warriors).
Doing all the work in the morning felt great!
(I guess I'm just a little despo to become stronger)

But the event itself, was kinda boring.
My class scattered all around the park, and most of them were playing card games like Monopoly Deal or daidi.
The picnic was pretty much of a fail, but I ate a can of tuna. (:

The event ended really quickly, and I went to LAN with Samuel and gang after that.

DRAGON BOATING WAS SUCH A PAIN.
And yeah, that was yesterday.

Today, Leslie TRIED to organise an outing, but he failed again.
For the, ...
Third or forth time?
LOL!

But Leslie, Saimen and I DID have fun playing Blackshot at LAN just now.

And that is how a weekend is spent.
Pretty boring eh.




Confused by your reactions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)