Happy birthday to me..

Every year is the same.
Birthday like no big shit.
But this year, kns.

Firstly, school emergency exercise.
Wtf, pointless time wasting shit.

Secondly, AP still resumes.
But it's not really a bad thing, I learnt Chem with Shei today.

Thirdly, some fucked up shit.
I love how you have balls to shoot directly at people.
And hate how fked up you are for not daring to say in my face.
Seriously, if you want to insult people, just say it in their face lah.
Why stand aside and hurt people's ego?
While you're at it, at least realise that it's their birthday today.
And you fucking ruined it.
_|_

Fourthly, fked up dinner at home.
And I doubt my parents even KNOW it's my birthday.
Seriously, not even a wish?
Dicks.
And I throw the plate at the basin, because you give me shitty food, you come kp me.
Fk off and die lah pls.



I seriously envy how people spend their birthdays, whether it's with friends, family or etc.
FML.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)