Eat, pray, wha-?

Boring weekends, well sort of.
So today Leslie and his family brought me to pray. Yes pray.
I never knew they were serious until they REALLY brought me to the temple today.
I kinda learned that, it IS good to believe in a god.
At least something that my mother will not object.
Hopefully I'll be a better person?

And not like some ass who became Christian just to get his pathetic sins forgiven.
And still committing them.
Failure in life.



And yay, went out to nex with Leslie's family later on.
Played LAN with Leslie and Leon (his bro).
And LOL, PSG-1 is indeed a really good semi-auto sniper rifle.
Leslie's bro utilizes its power really well.
In fact, I can say he's better than me (sometimes).
Future gamer. Hohoho.

Had a vegetarian dinner after that, and vege food is NOT that disgusting,
and it's also good for your health.
I should try it sometime.
I mean, a veggie diet.
:O





Kinda realised what kind of a person am I.
And shit people don't like about me.
Hope I can find somewhere where I truly belong.
:\...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)