FIRST (official) DAY OF WORK~

MERRYCHRISTMASPEOPLE! xD

Weee, worked at Mac as a lobby crew today (yesterday)!
Yeah, so it was like... 8 hours of clearing trays,
mopping floors,
taking out the trash,
replacing the trashbag for the bin,
and smiling at customers like a retard.

Worst part ---> NO SITTING DOWN AT ALL, so my legs practically rotted.
But at least, now I know not to create a mess everytime I eat at Mac,
because those people behind the scenes will have a really hard time getting the sauce off your tray,
picking up flattened fries on the ground with bare hands,
and sweeping up tissue paper.

But anyway, this job is pretty manageable for $5 an hour.
And yay, today Christmas so its $10 an hour.
Yayyay.

Now I need some sleep.




I don't fucking know anything!
I...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)