Caution: Death Ahead

Next week's gonna be a pretty busy week!
Needa prepare the Bravos and Alphas and NCOs for their orientation performance.
And Leslie isn't gonna be around, so he left many stuff for me to do.
-Train everyone, especially somebody.
-Settle budget proposal and go to Chinatown to pick up stuff.
-Make sure everyone can fly, and planes are fixed (including new ones, shit).

And yeah, he sent me a email of 5 documents to settle.

So I went out today to meet him, and had a nice talk.
We practically walked around the mall for 3 hours while talking, LOL!
We went to the topic of "what's gonna happen if you don't come to this school" and shit.
I'll probably be in Bowen sec continuing my Taekwondo journey.
Or in Mayflower sec doing shit.
Well, I don't know.

Told Leslie some personal stuff, and as expected, he laughed like crazy and rammed himself on the door.
Life's gonna be different without that guy..

If I screw up the upcoming week, I'm screwed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)