Smelly Sunday.

Typical Singaporean will say, "Don't worry, town council will settle."
I say, "WTF."

Smelly day today.
Went out with Bonn in the afternoon to buy some new clothes (I know I have a lot but DAMN I can't find a way to spend my money.)
So we went all the way to Lot 1 at Choa Chu Kang.
Pretty damn far away, but the shirts there were awesome.

Went to Woodlands after that.
Bonn's father was the boss of a coffee shop near Woodlands,
SO I GOT FREE LUNCH.
Awesome much.
And I just love it when his father says, "you kong zai lai wan. (come and play if you're free.)"
HAHAHA I'd love to!
;D

LAN-ed with Gabriel and Bonn later.
Homed.
And hungry.





(Shit I'm outta cash.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)