Bwarfgh.

I have to say, the holidays SUCKED for me.
It was so unproductive.
Yes I didn't study. I know I should get started on it soon, but BWARFGH I am one lazy sucker.
I'm actually having fear of failing O levels.
What am I doing?

Did not do Zaiton's homework again today.
I hate it when she suans me in front of the whole class.
I did not come to school to:
-Get scolding
-Look at some bitchface
-Sleep.

And so what? I fail then fail lah. Also not your problem.
I AM the one paying for the school fees. Also, you are not paid to:
-Bear with such students
-Scold your lungs out
-Spam us homework.

Just a typical student's point of view.
Zzzz.
I feel shitty.




Shit, what's happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)