air training was fun today.
came very late, cos got the maths olympiad thing and the sandcastle breifing...
so for me trng officially started at 4.30pm.

lucky we were not doing drills, cos it was damnnnnnnnnnn boring...
instead we had pt! (lucky no nid do saikang work of cleaning the air room)
sad lah! cnt do ranger course cos it was 'raining'. the lightning alert was on too.
so we played the dog and bone (boring)...
and the relay thing (not fun cos i ran the wrong side).
and finally captain's ball. so fun.
first sergeant shawn passed to me. the ball hit my finger.
then sergeant passed me agn, and it hit my chest.
my finger still hurts now.
and wenshei likes to pop out of nowhere to block my ball.
happy cos i scored 3 continuous goals. lol

then went home.
eddie and wenshei went to the other bus-stop.
pangseh-ed me. (or maybe, i pangseh-ed them.)

4 more days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)