(check out my max hp and mp)

went to 'unity' pharmacy ytd to get a dumb medicine for the fungal growth between my fingers
its been there for YEARS
and to my horror
we were just consulting the physician on how to use the medicine
then she say
my whole body is infected by fungal growth
i was like what the f**k
this shld be cured many years ago...
its that my mum dun care wadever s**t skin problem was that
its my aunt who brought me there!

now erm... lets remind myself
bath that s**t medicine conditioner 10 times a month
apply the medicine conditioner to serious areas 10 mins before bath
then use th s**t cream to apply on places where u can see the fungal growth
ok thats about it

sian sian sian...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)