WORK ALL DAY

It's nice to be back blogging (for the moment).
So here's a little update about my life for you guys..

 December's ALREADY here, and this means it's the season for...
WORK.
Yeah, everyone's gotta get their Christmas-sy shits and what not, plus the fact that this is the school holiday period..
Which just means there will be a buttload of customers. Although it's going to be a pain in my butt, working has already become part of my daily routine so........ yah.
And since it's the festive season, there will definitely be... bonuses.

..

"It's not a lot anyway"
"You'll get paid better at another job"
"ntuc for fags"

OKAY I GET IT
I just like working at this place.
Like.. an emotional attachment to it.
You guys can go do the shit you wanna do.. I definitely know what I'm doing (I hope).
Yay for mega kiwi.
Staying up till 1am++ to write price boards.
Fyi, the boards are written with a kind of liquid chalk so it's easily erasable.
Now when you walk around my department, remember to keep a lookout for my handwriting. HAHAHAHA
And of course, what is life without
ORGANIC MUSCLES?
okay I know the nickname is like super lame, and just because I don't take protein powder doesn't necessarily mean my muscles are organic
But I like it. :D

Ran 17 rounds without stopping today.
Pretty good, considering the fact that I have not been running for quite awhile..
Hopefully I can maintain my stamina, but I gotta stop ______ completely first..

Common test next week, I haven't studied shit.
Okay maybe just a little bit.
procrastinator95 at it's finest.

sigh pie i no balls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)