wee.

Chomp chomp and homestay (at my house) last Saturday with da brothers.
Hardly get time to eat the shit out of myself so yay.
Stingray, satay, fried oyster, chicken wings, oversized sugarcane drinks and fun.
PICTURE SPAMMING TIME

Me trying to smile like Mingwei. AND IT KIND OF PASSED
Samuel could only eat chicken wings and satay cuz he hates spicy food. AND AT CHOMP CHOMP IT'S SPICY FOOD EVERYWHERE

Samuel and Jian zilian #1
Samuel and Jian zilian #2
Samuel and Jian zilian #3
Pure retardedness.

...

Okay then we walked back to my house, slacked, played Pokemon, reluctantly caught a movie, ate noodles, played more Pokemon, and slept.
Not like there are a lot of things to do at my house anyway.

But it's good to just chill out with da bros halfway through rather busy studying schedules.
Wait, "chill" can't be used in this case because my room is stuffy as fuck. I had no air-con in that room. Feeling like a noob.

With all the tests and quizzes coming up, it's gonna get pretty busy...
... I think.
HACKED POKEMON FTW (at least I didn't make it shiny, it seems a little more legit.)



*side note, laosai-ed during work and had flaming ass shit when I got home the day after eating at chomp chomp.
TOTALLY WORTH IT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)