too lazy to type

Last Wednesday...

T1T1 class chalet at SAF seaview resort, also one of the best times spent with my poly mates.
Firstly, I didn't bring a single cent to the chalet.
Felt like a burden until I was able to withdraw money that night (no ATM at changi village)..
(sunset at the beach)

Lepak-ed at the chalet watching retarded shows on TV until we the rest of the dudes arrived.
Rented bikes..
Dinner at some random coffeeshop at changi v, which was a tad expensive.

Night cycling after that.
Cycled from the chalet to Loyang Point (to the ATMs).
It's been quite a while since I last cycled so it felt really great.
Running down slopes..
Night breeze kissing your face..
But the uphill part was a little tiring..
But never too tired for a drinking session after that. LOL

Played some "sabotage" related card game, and (almost) everyone made me drink.
So I got knocked out pretty quickly.
Also, the green tea combo and root beer combo tasted really urgh, so I was the first to throw up.
Alcohol tolerance level: low
Crap tolerance level: low

Woke up after a short nap at the toilet, and joined the guys again. This time, I was eating cup noodles instead. LOL
Most of the people were knocked out soon after that, leaving a few guys to chill out at the benches outside till sunrise.

And blah blah blah

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M SO GOD DAMN LAZY TO BLOG ABOUT BORING STUFF ALL I LIKE TO DO ON MY BLOG IS RANT ABOUT LIFE, TYPICAL SINGAPOREANS AND SHIT.
I shall sum it up with one of my favourite photos from the chalet.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A2tFpewCEAAIoi9.jpg
-WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING-


Okay so on a not-so-high note,
I got a GPA of 3.4 for my first semester.

Not too bad but,
I know I can do better.
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)