BACK FROM US~

Hello world.
I AM BACK.
7 days of US ain't that bad.
Well, the thing is that we didn't really WIN the competition.
Like what Samuel said, "I had no intention of winning when I came to US."
Do we stand NO chance at all?

Plane ride was about 20 hours.
Including the transit at Tokyo.
Their meals were bad.
Especially the stone buns.
My airsickness just made things worse.

DAY 1:
Had to take another bus from Detroit Airport to the university.
The bus ride was about 2 hours.
Everyone slept.

Went to our dorms when we reached there.
And I was like wtf?! -.-
No fans.
Hot like shit.
Oh well.
It WAS in a mess..

Went to mac at night.
Spent quite alot of time looking for it.
The university was the size of Hougang. (holy mudder.)
OMFG FREE FLOW OF DRINKS.
Singapore is budget fcuk.
Clara and chewy (AHAHAHA) treated us to a meal we choose.
I chose the funny angus burger thing.
NOT AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE.
And WOW! THERE WERE ONIONS.
AWESOMEEEEE.
On the way back to dorm.
That sign looks like a middle finger.

DAY 2:
It was a slack day.
Probably because the stupid travel agency screwed up and our props didn't arrive on time.
So we slacked for the whole day, playing psp, gameboy and etc.
Pin trading sucks balls.
Because I didn't like to interact with people.
;D

DAY 3:
Nothing much, except for trading pins and uhh...
SHOPPING. AHAHA.
So... I bought a shirt (arrived in Singapore and realised that it was too big) and a cap.
That cap was awesome.
I'm gonna start collecting caps.

All the things there were like f***ing expensive, so we spammed 5 cent candies to bring back to Singapore for everyone.
Yeah. they are cheap.

Our props came only in the afternoon, so we started work in the evening.
Worked till night.
It was until some crazy Georgia girls came in just when we were packing up.
They asked where the bin was.
We pointed to the bin.
Then they all went "BEN!!! I MISS YOU" and blah blah blah.
And "Ben" was me.
I got bombed by questions and shits,
and HUGS. WTH?
And back then my face was like WTF.
And everyone was laughing like shit.
Okay I don't wanna talk about them anymore.
(Mingwei's blog got more info.)

MARIO BROS. IS AWESOME.
Mingwei should know what it is.
xD

DAY 4:
Okay props again.
Boring ttm.
Finished in the afternoon and went to see our buddy team's performance.
Well, it wasn't bad at all.
They are nice people.
I didn't interact with them much.
They should see me with my friends.
...

THEIR ICECREAM WAS AWESOME.
I can say, they are cheap and big.
Singapore's is expensive and small.
Take Haagen Daz (however you spell that) for example.

DAY 5: Performance and spontaneous round day (oh shit).
Firstly, woke up at 4am looking for mac.
We got lost. Wth?
The university was the size of Hougang anyways.
Oh well. ._.

Spontaneous round in the morning.
I wasn't inside, so I can't elaborate much.
It wasn't bad at all, I guess.

There was the make up before the performance.
Oh god. Clara was putting that disgusting face paint shit on my face.
IT WAS COLD AND SLIMY.
I was complaining all the way.
Worst of all, the colour looked like shit.
I looked like a burnt sausage instead of a sausage. Wth?

-Performance-
We had a great time.
At least there were no cock ups.
Many of those foreigners enjoyed our performance.
YEAH.
But...
We got quite a low score because we didn't specify the food fact thingy (?).
Oh well.
We didn't come to win anyways...
Singapore judges did not penalize us for this.
SINGAPORE JUDGES ARE STUPID.

Closing ceremony was boring shit...

Some of them when to the teen party shit.
Yunfann was complaining and blah blah blah and I was like WTH.
So many people going already, and she still wants to go.
So Me, Mingwei and Shuojian (and Clara) didn't follow them.
We went to mac in a taxi instead.
We chatted alot.

"You will not tell someone your secrets unless you get very close to him or her."
How did she know?

DAY 6:
Went to the BORING science centre.
Boring like hell.
Went shopping at some random shopping centre.
I bought quite alot (?) of clothes.
Okay 3 ain't that many.
Should I wear smaller sized clothes?
Shuojian said I look like a clown in M shirts.
But S is really too small!
Damn shirt sizes.

Mingwei lost his wallet later on.
He had to make a police report. what a hassle.
But nevermind, he got covered by insurance.
That's great.

Oh yeah, the sports department store sold GUNS.
OMGQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM.
How I WISHED I could buy them and bring them back to Singapore.
Anyways...
Samuel rocks hard.

Went to the hotel later on, after shopping.
HOLIDAY INN WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE NOOB DORM.
The aircon was fcuking cold, and THERE WAS A SWIMMING POOL.
So we went swimming.
I kept using the move "Surf" on Yunfann.
That was for pissing me off all the time.
>D

I ENCOUNTERED SUICUNE IN FIRERED.
Like, finally.
UPDATE: I caught it already. xD

Spammed cup noodles at night.

DAY 7:
Planed back to Singapore.

-The end?-



OM will be missed.
The team came through ALOT of shyts to get this far.
And of course,
Mr Siva will be missed.
...
NOT.
xD

AMKSS OM 2010 FTW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)