christmas stomp!

went to christmas stomp ytd @ singapore expo.
freaking hell lots of ppl.
but the performance was awesome as well.

and the manager guy of the church
said a long lecture about the greatest gift of all.
receiving jesus into my life.
and he said that we can lead a better life and alot of stuff,
and then we said a prayer.
everybody in the hall did, i guess.
and yeah. nth interesting happened?
and i realised that i became a christian.
and i registered myself to a church.
am i defying my current religion or smth?
yeah. this is kinda confusing me.

went to mac with qunhan and jian later.
i ate a mega mcchicken!
and qunhan scammed mac a small coke.
hahaha.

stayed overnight at jian's hse.
SA all the way.
slept at 5am.
woke up at 1pm.
and i thought it was still morning.
zzz.
homed.
AND REALISED I FORGOT TO TAKE MY WATCH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)