of course,
i CANT just sit around and do nothing about my smell.
its affecting everyone around me.
...

what caused my "smell"?
- overconsumption of chilli, resulted in increase in body heat, and leading to smell
- not bathing in the morning
- not enough deodorant used

nobody can take that salty-smelly smell.
so for everyone's sake,
i will try to get rid of that smell.
give me a month.
thanks!

precautions/ steps to take
- eat less chilli, DONT EAT CHILLI AT ALL! (man, this is gonna be tough)
- bath in morning. wake up earlier. apply extra soap.
- spam roll-on deodorant. around my body.

HOPE THIS WORKS!
MEANWHILE, TRY TO LOVE MY SMELL!
there won't be any smell if im not sweating, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)