Aeromodelling.

Air comp is in 2 days time!
Although me myself, don't really think our planes are ready,
we're all gonna do our best!
(seeing other school's backflips with the cessna really made my day.)

(Our wonderful Bravos in action?)
All I have to say is, to my Bravos, that you guys worked really hard for this.
Despite all the pumpings and crashes and etc.
So do your best on Saturday! Don't crash, but most importantly, enjoy yourselves.
Xuanzhao you better get rid of your flyophobia.

Senior Yinonn came back today!
I had fun having record breaking sessions with him.
In the end I won the Pylon Racing event (in simulator) with a time of 24.2 seconds with a Yak-54.
New record for Spot Landing (size 1.5)- 11 (:
Really brings back the good old days...

And... Tomorrow the school's closing early, so we're putting our planes in HQ.
That stinks, but yeah.
Last day of training.
Let's rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woohoo.

Potato Gaming Reviews: Crusaders Quest [Android]

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun (lyrics)